- $25 Provides vital classroom materials used for job training
- $50 Helps with transportation cost to and from employment opportunities
- $100 Provides access to our legal coordinator to help individuals resolve legal issues hindering employment
- $250 Provides a series of 1-on-1 financial coaching sessions and tools to help employed Members budget their earnings and develop assets
- $500 Pays for 6 counseling sessions for individuals to mental health barriers to employment
- $1,000 Provides access to 1-on-1 employment coaching to guide individuals on their career path
I would like to make this a reoccurring gift
This is in honor of
This is in memory of
This is for a special occasion
Donating online is the simplest way to start living together in a community without poverty. Thank you for your support. All gifts to Cincinnati Works are tax deductible. Cincinnati Works is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Stock Donations – Click here for instructions on how to support Cincinnati Works through a transfer of stock.
Planned Giving – To learn about how you may include Cincinnati Works in your financial planning, please contact Karen Sieber at 513.744.WORK (9675).
Matching Gifts – If your employer offers a matching gift program, you may be able to double your gift to Cincinnati Works. Please check with your employer for a matching gifts form.
If you prefer to mail your donation, you can download a printable donation form in PDF format and mail it with your donation.
Thank you for your support in helping our neighbors and building a stronger community.