Employ Our Members
Cincinnati Works will partner with employers whose organizations regularly hire entry- to mid- level employees for positions that pay a fair wage and offer health benefits after 90 days. The employer partnership is a collaborative effort that provides a win-win situation for both the Employer Partner and the Member. We currently work with over 75 Employer Partners.
Our recruitment fee is $0. There are no contingency fees or hidden costs. We win when you hire our Members onto your team. Our work is funded from a variety of sources including individual donors, foundations, grants, and United Way Greater Cincinnati. Each of these donors wants to see Cincinnatians become self-sufficient and successful. Our services are tailored to be so appealing that your organization comes back to hire Cincinnati Works Members again and again.
Are you seeking prescreened job candidates?
- Every CW Member has completed a drug screen and criminal background check.
- We work with you to understand your job requirements, work environment, and culture in order to supply job seekers who best fit your requirements.
- Our diverse pool of job seeker candidates is dynamic, and the number of qualified candidates will vary depending on the job seekers in that pool at any given time.
Are you paying too much to staffing agencies?
- Our services are completely free to our Employer Partners. There is no fee at any point. We benefit when you provide our Members with employment opportunities.
- Tax credits – we stay on top of all local, state, and federal incentives for hiring different types of candidates.
Are you experiencing employee turnover?
- Our Members voluntarily join and dedicate their time to our Job Readiness program. This helps them learn about employer expectations and how they can improve their on-the-job performance.
- Our extended team provides support to help employees overcome tough work situations and make decisions that keep your company’s interest in mind. Services include transportation, behavioral counselling, attire, and more. These active services continue for a minimum of their first year on the job.
- Strong, two-way communications between Cincinnati Works and the Employer Partner, as well as Cincinnati Works and the Member, allow us to quickly address any issues and concerns that may arise.
Interested in becoming an Employer Partner? Please fill out the below interest form and we will reach out to you. Or call us at 513.744.5625 to speak with Jessica Wright, our Director of Employer Engagement.