Peggy Zink brings more than 20 years of consulting experience to Cincinnati Works, where she has served as President since 2009. She has been intimately involved in the Greater Cincinnati community since 1993 when she helped lead the strategic planning efforts of the United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
She currently sits on the board of several community organizations that focus on economic empowerment, education, and poverty alleviation. These include The Athenaeum of Ohio, Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance, Human Services Chamber, Partners for a Competitive Workforce, and Flywheel. Past board service has included CSR Academy, Employers Resource Association, Leadership Council of Human Service Executives, and Saint Ursula Academy.
Peggy is a graduate of The Athenaeum of Ohio where she received her master’s degree in pastoral ministry. She completed her undergraduate studies in engineering sciences at Dartmouth College
- Mike Cheney, Chief Financial Officer
- Heath Parks, Director of Information Services
- Karen Sieber, Vice President of Philanthropy and External Relations
- Matt Mooney, Vice President & General Manager of Workforce Connection
- Taisha Rojas-Parker, Director of Workforce Connection
- Calista Hargrove, Vice President of Workforce Development
- Terri Wilson, Director of Member Education & Intake
- Glenna Parks, Director of Coaching Services
- Leslie Kish, Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Lisa Mauthe, Director of Financial Wellness
- Adam White, Director of Employment Services
- Jacque Edmerson, Director of Clinical Services (TriHealth)
- Alyssa Beck, Legal Coordinator (Ohio Justice & Policy Center)