An enthusiastic leader with a passion for the mission, Tianay Amat brings more than 20 years of experience as an educator and administrator to her new role as President & CEO of Cincinnati Works.
Tianay spent the previous 5 years as Deputy Superintendent and then Interim Superintendent of Cincinnati Public Schools, where she led a district with 65 schools and 36,000 students. During that time, CPS students demonstrated academic improvement, increased graduation rates and more students were prepared to enter college and the workforce.
She previously worked as a teacher, administrator and principal in multiple districts across different communities and socio-economic backgrounds. That diverse leadership experience has informed her core belief that through collaboration and compassion, we can empower job-seekers to thrive in an ever-evolving workforce.
Tianay holds a Master of Science in Education from the State University of New York and a Master of Science in Education Administration from the University of Cincinnati.
- Peggy Zink, Outgoing President & CEO
- Mike Cheney, Chief Financial Officer
- Mary Bennett Brown, Senior Director of Human Resources
- Samantha Dewald, Senior Project Manager
- vacant, Vice President of Philanthropy and External Relations
- Ross Turpeau, Vice President & General Manager of Workforce Connection
- Christina Armstrong-Cattani, Director of Employer Partnerships
- Miranda Millard, Employer Relations Lead
- Sid Taylor, Director of Coaching and Operations
- Calista Hargrove, Vice President of Workforce Development
- Terri Wilson, Director of Member Education
- Nick Jones, Virtual Designer & Facilitator
- Glenna Parks, Director of Coaching Services
- Karla Dunn, Workforce Coach
- Leslie Kish, Director of Workforce Development Operational Excellence
- Lisa Mauthe, Director of Financial Wellness
- Adam White, Director of Employment Services
- Jacque Edmerson, Director of Clinical Services (TriHealth)
- Alyssa Beck, Legal Coordinator (Ohio Justice & Policy Center)