Your donation to Cincinnati Works is an investment in your community, the lives of our Members, and their families. As an Investor you become part of our mission to give families in poverty the opportunity to lift themselves up to a stable life of self-sufficiency.
Invest in a CW Member’s Future
- $25 Provides vital classroom materials used for job training
- $50 Helps with transportation cost to and from employment opportunities
- $100 Provides access to our legal coordinator to help individuals resolve legal issues hindering employment
- $250 Provides a series of 1-on-1 financial coaching sessions and tools to help employed Members budget their earnings and develop assets
- $500 Pays for 6 counseling sessions for individuals to mental health barriers to employment
- $1,000 Provides access to 1-on-1 employment coaching to guide individuals on their career path
I would like to make this a reoccurring gift
This is in honor of
This is in memory of
This is for a special occasion
Donating online is the simplest way to start living together in a community without poverty. Thank you for your support. All gifts to Cincinnati Works are tax deductible. Cincinnati Works is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Stock Donations – Click here for instructions on how to support Cincinnati Works through a transfer of stock.
Planned Giving – To learn about how you may include Cincinnati Works in your financial planning, please contact Karen Sieber at 513.744.WORK (9675).
Matching Gifts – If your employer offers a matching gift program, you may be able to double your gift to Cincinnati Works. Please check with your employer for a matching gifts form.
If you prefer to mail your donation, you can download a printable donation form in PDF format and mail it with your donation.
Thank you for your support in helping our neighbors and building a stronger community.